Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Bonnie's Socks & My Newest Baby Sweater


Well, the Baby Surprise is getting so close to done, I thought I'd start up the February Baby Sweater pattern from Elizabeth Zimmerman's Knitter's Almanac. It's working up so nice in the sport weight cotton I am using, Gjestal Bomull Sport (say that 3 times fast!). A lovely inexpensive high quality (Norwegian?) cotton).

Below are the socks Bonnie just made of Cascade Fixation (new colors just came in FYI). (Bonnie's are NOT matching, of course!). Good job. I told her about the Sock Symposium we are planning....learn lots of different sock techniques during a few hours on a Saturday. Two dates are planned one in July and one in August. Check the Yarn Cottage website for details, but give us a couple of days to get the newsletter ready for July.

No comments:

Post a Comment