Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Broke, Busted & Disgusted





Back from my trip, and find out NOBODY even touched the Baby Surprise sweater. Another good reason to be disgusted to be back is the photos of the view out my Dad's apartment window. Also, naturally, I am broke, and also unpleasantly surprised to be back to regular life & got a few extra lbs around the middle. Now, there will be a big diet starting shortly, and maybe things will smooth out soon. Also, the sweater's got to get done. Maybe tomorrow. Then I can work on my new Lupine Lace socks in Malabrigo Sock Yarn(got those started on the trip after shopping at the Haus of Yarn in Nashville, and back to the Lace & Cable top, which (I thought) was off track, but after frogging a few rows, realized it is actually ok.....there are 53 stitches on each side, but somehow I thought it was supposed to be 51....until I looked at the pattern. On the Baby Surprise sweater, I'm thinking about doing an I-Cord bind off (maybe in a sold color??), which I see is quite popular in the NEARLY 9000 of them people have posted on ravelry.

Kay brought her FINISHED BERROCO COMFORT SHAWL by the store today and modelled for us, while vowing to work on something a little more interesting to knit next time. Or, at the very least, it could start at the wide part and narrow down to a point, right Kay?

No comments:

Post a Comment