Friday, July 10, 2009

Flying Fur and Cozy Necks





















Lots of Fiber fun again today at the Cottage. The Chain Gang met again , and under the strict supervision of Julie, churned out a couple of lovely scarves. I think 3 or 4 were finished, but not everyone wanted to model. This crowd always makes me think of my fondest memories with my mother, learning to knit & crochet (we didn't do it well, but we had a lots of laughing fits, as I recall!). We received another blanket for the Baldwin County Care House, and I finished the yellow February Baby Sweater (no picture?), and also the dog sweater vest, which I put on, just to see if it was ok...it was ok! Woof! What fun (and flying fur!). It was a big day, and lots of old (ok, middle aged) friends stopped by. Hugs all around.

No comments:

Post a Comment